I had been without playing my games for two days (I had played with CItra since Christmas), and now when I try to open my Animal Crossing, after showing the loading screen that I’ve pasted down below, Citra closes. Always after that screen, there is another one that shows the shader’s load, and then the game, but it doesn’t get there, it closes before that.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i5-8300H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version : Canary 1607
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf - Welcome Amiiboo
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (6.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1607 HEAD-5be493d
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I have just activated it, and the same happens.
Disk Shader Cache.
Thank you very much, my problem it’s solved