*Edited to specify Windows 10 build
Upon launch, citra opens a black screen for an instant and closes. Citra-qt launch results in a brief loading wheel and nothing more. It After reading FAQs and similar posts, I’ve…
- Downloaded GPU driver updates and ensured OpenGL support
- Tried opening “qt” versions of both Nightly and Canary
- Have no plugged in controllers
- Tried manual download with “user” folder next to citra-qt to check for corrupted settings
I ran Citra successfully on the same set up about two years ago before I upgraded to Windows 10.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (20H2 build)
- CPU: Intel® Core ™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50Hz 3.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version: Nightly Build - 2e3834f; Canary Build - 2ae47cc; earlier versions w/ earlier attempts
citra_log.txt (98 Bytes)
Thanks for reading through.