Whenever I try to open my 3DS game Pokemon Y my emulator closes without even showing a warning, I tried run Citra as administrator and I created the user folder but it stills not working.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro N
- CPU: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU
- GPU: Mobile Intel® 4
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1472
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1472 HEAD-16b6158
OpenGL Vendor Microsoft Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GDI Generic
OpenGL Version 1.1.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running default Windows drivers for your GPU. You need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer’s website.
Is that the full name of your CPU? Can you show a screenshot of like
dxdiag or if you go to Control Panel->System.
I’m spanish so I’m afraid all the information is in spanish too.
It’s fine. Cool so it’s T4400, that’s what I wanted to know
Ow this CPU is almost 10 years old. Hm, can you go to Device Manager and expand “Display adaptors” ? I think in Spanish that would be “administrador de dispositivos” -> “adaptadores de pantalla”.
Ouch, yeah that GPU doesn’t support OpenGL 3.3 that Citra requires. You will need to buy a new computer.