It’s as simple as the title says. Whenever my laptop goes into sleep mode or goes back to the unlock screen at all, Citra just straight up closes.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.00GHz
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1109
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby, but it happens for every game
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): can’t screenshot the issue
I don’t think a log can detect when the app just rando shuts down but if it can i’ll paste one