I try to launch pokemon x on my pc and about a week ago it worked just fine. I made no adjustments to any files related to citra or anything. Whenever I try to open the game, citra just closes and nothing happens, even after waiting.
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6-core processor
- GPU: NVIDIA geforce RTX 3060 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1867
- Game: Pokemon x
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)