Hi! Citra Canary was working perfectly well about 1 month ago. Today I decided to play a bit and after an update to the latest version available (version 1830) any game I try to load just causes a black screen and then Citra closes. It also happens with Nightly version. I use Ubuntu 18.04.4 just for Citra since AMD OpenGL drivers suck.
Log file: citra_log.txt (9.6 KB)
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core processor × 12
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series (POLARIS10, DRM 3.35.0, 5.4.0-42-generic, LLVM 9.0.0)
- Citra Version: Canary 1830
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):