Hi everyone, I already played zelda oot in citra using my keyboard but now I bought a new controller that is similar to xbox 360, the brand is DAZZ and it’s really cool, it works perfectly in another emulator but not in citra.
Every time I plug the control into my computer, the Citra emulator displays error and closes instantly.
My log file is empty, the emulator does not even generate the log file so I can upload it and you guys help me.
Anyway I would like to know if anyone has any information to help me about this error.
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64 (LTSB)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3220 - 3.30Ghz
- GPU: GTX 550 TI
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1160
- Game: Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (1 Byte)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: