I can’t find the Citra Configuration Menu. I have checked all the ‘headings’ at the top (shown in photos below), it is not under any I have found. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Operating System: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
- CPU: 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1316
- Game: Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
- I can’t access the diagnostic log as I can’t access the configuration menu.