Citra Controller Joystick Issue

So, I’m having trouble with citra in a way I never have before. My controller is easily and properly mapped through citra, with the exception of the joysticks. I think it’s an issue with the dead zones? I hope that’s the right term. Basically I can’t walk or move the camera slowly in games. Citra does not read the joystick as pushed until it’s at 100%, so I’m forced to run (In games like Zelda).

Anyone have any ideas what I could do?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Set the Circle Pad and C-Stick using the ‘Set Analog Stick’ option.

Tried this, it actually had the opposite effect, now at a full push link can only walk slow. I’m using a Pro Controller by the way. Any other ideas?

On whatever program that you are using to connect the pro controller to pc look for a setting to change analog sensitivity, or analog range, something like that, its maximum value may be too low.

The controller is connected directly through Bluetooth, no third party programs were used.
I went online and found a website that tests controllers, and my joystick values were working correctly, slowly incrementing as I pushed further.

You can try using the windows calibration tool, here’s a demonstration on how to do it. or you may need to use a tool like x360ce or WiinUPro/WiinUSoft to adjust deadzone or through steam if you have it installed.