after playing for time (10-30 Minute) citra closes by itself and that happen in all games
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel I5-3337U (1.80GH)
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphic 4000 (2GB)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1566
- Game: Pokemon Ultrasun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (505.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1566 HEAD-1504018
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
GPU Driver Version: Build 10.18.10.4252
This driver is outdated, you need to update.
win64_18.104.22.16829.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=72055
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29473/a08/win64_22.214.171.12429.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Also do this:
- Open Citra then go to
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it’s there
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
Disk Shader Cache
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Hardware Renderer and
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to slowly load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
Since you have an old GPU which can randomly crash due to a driver bug you might need to use Nightly 1392 until you upgrade your computer as it is the last build before the Split Presentation Thread change: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1392