Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
when i play monster hunter gen, if i enable shader hardware, the game will freeze after a download (this option is needed to play properly)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4430
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1279
- Game: Monster Hunter Generations
citra_log (2).txt (33.6 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1279 HEAD-e26d9f5
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.