Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel Core i7 -11370H
- GPU: Geforce RTX 3050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1792
- Game: Rune Factory 4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (79.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1792 HEAD-a427a80
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 471.86
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
I have update the latest driver from my graphic card. Currently, my graphic card driver version is 517.40
Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050. Windows 11. But still the issue hasn’t been solve yet…
Please double check whether this issue also occurs without the use of save states.
The game can be played but on one specific scene, the fatal error box appears (the picture I have given before). I could not continue the game from that one point.
Upload a log file without the use of save states after encountering the issue.
THANK YOUUU. Yes it works