Citra Crash During encounter

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
After putting in a cheat citra started crashing after ever pokemon encounter and even after removing the cheat it still crashes every time during any sort of encounter. I can do everything but encounter a trainer or pokemon and its making it unplayable. I put the cheat in because before every pokemon would instantly break out but now I cant play at all

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1623
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mkf54swko3aj1z5/citra_log.txt/file
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You always need to make a back-up before messing with cheats. Your log contains a bunch of unmapped reads, which usually means one of 3 things:

• Corrupted rom
  • Broken Cheat
  • Badly Edited Rom (romhack/randomization)

Asuming this isn’t an edited rom:
Make sure you’ve restarted citra at least once after disabling the cheats.
If that didn’t fix it:
If you have played through your game without any issues once already, we can rule out a corrupted rom. Though if you hadn’t yet, your rom might’ve been faulty before you even used the cheat. In any case, your save file is most likely corrupted (either by the cheat or by your rom).

If you hadn’t played without the cheat yet::
Please delete your save data by right clicking your game before launching it and selecting open save data location to open the save folder. Then go up a directory and delete the 0000001 folder + the metadata file.
Now start a new game and perform the same action you tried to perform with the cheat, but now without the cheat. If it still crashes, your rom is most likely corrupted. If not, the cheat was most likely responsible.