Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
hello I have a problem in game operation the game crash at the intro
- Operating System: windows 8
- CPU: AMD A4 5000 APU with hd graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1272
- Game: pokemon ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1272 HEAD-186ffc2
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
how can i fix those issues
Your log is incomplete, run your game, when it crashes close citra and don’t open it again, open the folder
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\log and upload your log again.