When running Pokemon Ultra Moon on Batocera, the game crashes after the first screen appears.
- Operating System: Linux 5.8.18 (Batocera)
- CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA Corporation GT215 [GeForce GT 240]
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 29 batocera-5.24-5830-g56a790dada
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (15.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Operating System Buildroot 2020.08.1
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer NVA3
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I’m not familiar with this distro but chances are your GPU is too old for Citra. It is over 12 years old after all.
To be honest I think that you’re right. Thanks for quick response.