Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-3227U CPU @ 1.90GHz | AVX
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1757
- Game: Inazuma Eleven Go - Shadow (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) Decrypted
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (5.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1757 HEAD-ac98458
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3227U CPU @ 1.90GHz | AVX
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
File>Open Citra Folder, then open up the
shaders folder and delete the
opengl folder found here.