When I opened Pokemon Y, Citra crashed
- Operating System: Phoenix LiteOS 10 x64 bits
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ 13-10105 CPU @ 3.70GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2330
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (434 Bytes)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1816 HEAD-d117132
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.1991
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
why the bot rply to you and not with me?
You are using an incorrect log filter. You have currently set it to
*:Critical when it should be
Upload a new log after you have done that and getting the crash.