Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: macOS 10.13.6 (17G14019)
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1628
- Game: ace attorney5 [korean sub patched] - (it up and running in windows=no rom problem probably)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
it just crash and show crash log
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
first one is genrated by citra
sencond one is genrated by mac. I just put a 복사본(means copy in korean)1and 2
Does the base game (without the patch) run?
nope actually all ace attorney 5 rom file show similar error
I tested pokemon x/y layton sun/moon and so on
but they are working right
Please upload a log file using the base game (so that means without the patch and/or DLC installed).
You can also just upload the log file directly into this topic, you don’t need to use google drive unless the file is excessively large. Make sure you follow these steps carefully before uploading your log file:
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra and go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem/crash/slowdown and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.