when i load Pokemon X citra crash in the loading screen, i tried it with pokemon ultra sun but still crash, but when i use citra canary everything fine, no crash
- Operating System: windows 11
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U
- GPU: Vega 8
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1781
- Game: pokemon X, pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): what i need to put here? citra crash before the game start
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (121.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1781 HEAD-141471e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.11725
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
AMD’s new driver requires a workaround that is only present in Citra Canary for now. Please use that in the meantime.
Additionally, you should set your CPU Clock Speed slider back to 100% in
Emulation>Configuration>System. You shouldn’t be messing with this setting unless you know what you’re doing.