Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I recently updated my gpu to a radeon rx 6600 xt and now citra crashes whenever I load any game.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600XT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1778
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (26.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
any idea why citra is loading games up for a second and then goes black screen? Attahed you’ll find the Log file.
Thanks for your help!
citra_log.txt (96.3 KB)
AMD’s newest GPU driver requires a workaround that is only present in Citra Canary at the moment. Please use that for now.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.