Pokemon x used to work but then since today citra started crashing while loading it.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: i3 310m
- GPU: intel hd 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1458
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (24.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1458 HEAD-680ef64
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5129
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 4
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Try turn off
Disk Shader Cache in the graphics options. It causes issues for some users with some games at the moment.