When I launch a pokemon game (X or Omega Ruby), citra stops responding and creates a black screen which causes an AMD crash
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1784
- Game: Pokemon X and Pokemon Ruby Omega
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.5 KB)
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.