When try to star any games Citra will crash
I tried to disable HW shader and disk shader cache, I tried to enable only shader, only shader JIT.
I tried to delete the shader cache folder.
- Operating System: macOS Big Sur 11.1
- CPU: Intel i9 9880H
- GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1678 (2021-01-05)
- Game: Try Monster hunter 4 Ultimate and Monster hunter 3 Ultimate
citra_log.txt (11.2 KB)
edit: I update log
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
System Information for Support
Operating System macOS 11.1
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9880H CPU @ 2.30GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon Pro 5500M OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
citra-osx-20200707-bd7ee8c.tar.gz from https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1587
Extract the file by double clicking it. Then inside the extracted
nightly folder, create a folder called
user. Now launch the Citra executable found inside that same
nightly folder and try your game again.