Issue: Citra crashes while uploading any game
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever I try to load a game, citra crashes and dialogue of ’ citra not responding’ comes
- Operating System: windows 10 64
- CPU: intel® pentium® N3540 @2.16GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1839
- Game: Pokemon X and Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
My log: citra_log.txt
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1839 HEAD-7c77583
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
so should it work after i update drivers??