Citra crashed and is now showing the "Your GPU may not support OpenGL 4.3, or you do not have the latest graphics driver." of death

Issue: it crashed and now just says Your GPU may not support OpenGL 4.3, or you do not have the latest graphics driver.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

ok so i was playing pkmn x and it just suddenly crashed on the first trainer fight when i clicked Cheats… from the menu and then when i loaded citra back up i installed a pkmn sun rom and it started saying “Your GPU may not support OpenGL 4.3, or you do not have the latest graphics driver.” am i fucked again or just stupid

System Information

• Operating System: macos
  • CPU: 1.7 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1784
  • Game: pkmn x / pkmn sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log

Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

i never got a log from the crash so idk what to put here lol

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

i know youre a bot but i cant really play anything to make the log so thats a bust

Last working build for macOS users:

Download citra-osx-20220901-d380980.tar.gz from https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/download/nightly-1782/citra-osx-20220901-d380980.tar.gz Extract the .tar.gz file and run citra-qt .

i did that, this is the one i downloaded.

Your screenshot shows Nightly 1784 though? I linked Nightly 1782. Please double check.

when i downloaded the file, it said i already had a file by the same name, and when i opened it, it asked if i wanted to replace citra.

Yes, that is because the file names are all identical, even if the things that make up the files are not. Think of it as a plant in a plant pot. Even if the pots are the same, the plant can be different.

ah ok excuse my stupidity i’ll try again

successfully launched a game but just freezes whenever i do anything (click, dpad, literally anything that corresponds to interaction on the 3ds

Upload a log file after the freeze occurs: How to Upload the Log File