Today I updated the citra and when I opened the rom it was brought, then install the canary version in case it worked but it also stops
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel ® Core™ i5-3210 CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Grafics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): canary 1534 nightly 1402
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (42.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1402 HEAD-cd86c9b
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
It also happens to my macbook air after the Citra update I installed last night. Uninstalled Citra and reinstalled previous versions seperately. Nightly works fine but Canary still crashes upon loading roms.
try disabling disk shader cache should fix the issue
It worked. Thank you a lot!