Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
As I mentioned on the topic, Citra literally crashes after I enabled the CPU JIT. When I disabled CPU JIT, the speed went down to around 15% and 10-12 fps. I`m amazed that Citra runs perfectly fine last week, but now, its soo slow. Is there something wrong with my PC. Please help, I have updated my drivers and there was no OpenGL files.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (1909)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1749
- Game:Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Diagnostic Logcitra_log.txt (11.2 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: