After I turn on cheat and catch a pokemon, citra freezes/crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i7 - 11800H
- GPU: RTX 3060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1766
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1766 HEAD-a6e7a81
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 471.41
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.