Citra Crashes after I open a Game

Issue:
So recently my 3DS console is acting up with its monitor (I think its broken Somehow, every time I set the monitor its always turn off), but still playable if we careful enough. But now is getting more annoying playing there, so maybe I just play on computer instead.
I already know about citra and ask my friend to decrypt my game from my console (I dont know how to so I asked him, its too complicated i guess). Then I download citra for playing 3DS on my computer.
I have 3 Decrypted 3DS for now, I tried one by one but I cant play them. For pokemon X and pokemon omega ruby, everytime I tried to play it, it always crash, I don’t know why though. But when I tried Rune Factory 4, Its only read the opening theme, after it ends it crashed too just like the other pokemon. I haven’t tried to play my other game, but I think the result will be the same I guess? I dont know. Can somebody help me?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7
  • CPU: intel i5 4590
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphic 4600
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 960
  • Game: Pokemon X, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Rune Factory 4
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (635.5 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

I don’t know what thats mean

Some games require the system font from a 3DS in order to work. Citra has its own open source implementation of it and uses it when it does not detect the system font. It’s harmless though fonts may not always render accurately but should be enough to play the game.

Your log file is only for Rune Factory. Can’t comment on X and Omega Ruby. Note that X has issues with Citra so is unplayable anyway.

[ 133.271796] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:512: GL_VERSION: 3.3.0 - Build 10.18.10.3412

Your GPU drivers are outdated. Please update to the latest by downloading from the GPU manufacturer’s website.

I already update my GPU, It’s worked thank you!

But the audio still kinda choppy. Can I fix the audio somehow?

If the game isn’t running at full speed, there isn’t really anything you can do about it.