Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I first downloaded Citra, it ran fine with no crashes whatsoever. But, after updating it, roms will load but after that the program will crash. I’ve tried updating my drivers but that didn’t do anything.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5- 10600KF
- GPU: NIVIDIA RTX 2060 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 1706
- Game: Pokemon Y, Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (15.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: