Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
my citra crashes after i load rom but it shows great compitbility
- Operating System: Windows 7 proffessional
- CPU: Intel core i3 3110m cpu at 2.40ghz
- GPU: intel hd graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1399
- Game: pokemon y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (13.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1399 HEAD-01686f7
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.12469
Enable Hardware Renderer [ ]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
what should i do if it does not work
have you done so already? If so, upload another log after attempting to run the game, before opening citra again, so we can see what’s happening in it.
Give the specific link of the driver