Citra Crashes after loading ultra moon rom

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So when I load my Ultra Moon rom into citra it just stops and shows citra-qt.exe has stopped working. Does anyone know how to fix this?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 8.
  • CPU: Intel i3 4160
  • GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4400
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 998
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    Dont know how to screen shot but it just says citra-qt has stopped working windows is looking for a solution… etc. Title bar says Citra 998

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Your log seems to be incomplete, open citra, launch the game and when it crashes close citra and don’t open it again, open the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\log and upload the citra_log.txt file again.

But there is no AppData Folder

citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Thats what I got after I opened the folder in configure then closed citra and checked the folder

Disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’.

I opened the folder in configure then closed citra

follow the steps i mentioned, or at least leave the log folder open. that is because each time you open citra a new log is generated, thus it invalidates the previous one. so open citra, launch the game, reproduce the issue, close citra and upload your log.

but thats what i did

try that again, with your current log its impossible to tell why citra is crashing. try redumping your rom.