I just downloaded the latest version of Citra (Nightly and Canary) to run and record some games. Whenever I open a .3ds file it instantly crashes. I tried Mario Kart 7 and M&L Paper Jam, both crashed on both versions.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix
- Citra Nightly Version: HEAD-c6b2cc2
- Citra Canary Version: HEAD-dae7537
- Game: Mario Kart 7 & M&L Paper Jam
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
The log.txt file was empty.
Also, maybe you should add to the description that you need to use Win Powershell with Admin permissions because it didn’t work in the normal Powershell.