Hello, citra crashes every time I start pokemon OR or UM at the moment I select the language. I have seen a lot of people having the same problem, their solutions did not work for me.
- Operating System: Windows 10 21H1
- CPU: i5-7200U
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2277
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (18.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1714 HEAD-5241032
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce 310/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Try turning off
Accurate Multiplication in the Advanced graphics settings in Citra configuration. Old Nvidia GPUs such as the 310 don’t like it.