After loading the game and after it loads the shaders for the game, the citra app closes
- Operating System: 64-bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4300U CPU @1.90GHz 2.49 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1420
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1420 HEAD-4991c01
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
While the game was loading citra crashed after enabling accurate multiplication
Yeah this game doesn’t like
Disk Shader Cache, turn it off in the graphics options in Citra.
that got it working perfectly again, thank you!