Citra crashes as soon as I load up game opening screen. Pokemon X/Y

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Im new here. I just downloaded the latest version of Citra for my mac and as soon as I try to open my game with Citra, it lets me load the opening screen but as soon as i select my user to play my save game, it goes to a black screen and closes Citra and gives me an error report. Do i need a older version installed or change the settings??? Please help, i tried checking all the other related topics already posted but none helped my problem or made it worse.

System Information

• Game: Pokemon Y/Xcitra_log.txt (8 KB)

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

citra_log.txt (46.0 KB)

citra_log.txt (21.6 KB)

Updated to Citra 2005 Canary and tried on Nightly1733 and still nothing. tried playing around with the settings and nothing! ugh this sucks. citra_log.txt (4 KB)

I don’t see anything too obvious from the log files. Try redumping your game just to be sure:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.