Citra crashes as soon as I run a game

Issue:
My computer is ancient, so it comes as no surprise that when I tried to run Citra on my computer it just crashes. I can access every setting, set directory and all of that no problem. The only problem is that when I click to run the game the whole thing just stops.

As of right now I have attempted to update my graphics drivers, but nothing else. Just wondering what the next step here is.

System Information

• Operating System: Microsoft windows 7 Professional
  • CPU: Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU E5540
  • GPU: Nvidia quadro 4000
  • Citra Version 1714
  • Game: Zelda OOT

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

Sorry about that: I actually fixed the problem. The driver I had downloaded for the Graphics Card was the issue. Found a more up to date one that worked for the system I was running and it worked great. after that? Ran perfectly. Thank you for the reply none the less!