Citra crashes at a specific point in Pokemon Ultra Sun

Issue:
I recently loaded Pokemon Ultra Sun, and the game works fine up until I get to the point where I receive the Rotom Dex. Directly after the Rotom enters the Pokedex and says “it’s a pleasure to meet you”, Citra falls dead. When I try to close it, it says that Citra doesn’t respond, and I have to force-quit it.

I’m very new to Citra and I’d love to fix this issue if I can.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 11 Home
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 @ 1.00 GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics (with the latest drivers installed)
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1797
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (3.4 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1797   HEAD-ea26f46
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version                           31.0.101.2111
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [ ]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

You should re-enable Shader JIT in the advanced graphics settings. Though, that isn’t the cause of your issue.

Make sure to confirm whether this issue occurs without the use of save states as well.

It doesn’t occur without save states, no. I had fiddled with the hardware settings to no avail.

I recently updated Citra Nightly to 1802 and purged the two cheats I had, restarting the entire game. (It kept taking me to the language select screen, which I thought was a glitch before I realized that I never saved the game within the game itself.) Decided to try it with Citra save states, and the game plays as normal and progresses past where I get the Rotom Dex. When I threw in a cheat I had previously put in, there is some lag but no freezing nor crashing, so my guess is that it might have been the cheats that caused the issue.