Whenever I try opening Majoras Mask 3D it doesn’t give me a loading screen and it just immediately crashed and closes citra and that’s it. It randomly did this I was able to play the game normally for a while until one time when I opened it, It just closed Citra and didn’t load the game when opening Majoras Mask 3D and it’s been doing this ever since. I also use the project restoration mod, and yes I am sure I’m using the correct version of it for my ROM.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-9700k CPU @3.60 GHz, 3600 Mhz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1880
- Game: Majoras Mask 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (11.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: