Whenever my Xbox Series X Controller disconnects or desyncs for a second while playing Citra, Citra will crash as soon as the controller resyncs/reconnects. This renders play impossible. It was perfectly capable of reconnecting without crashing a few days ago.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel i7 4core
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX230
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1724
- Game: Story of Seasons Trio of Towns
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)