Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra crashes everytime i open my ROM. It worked perfectly fine before, but suddenly it crashes everytime i open a ROM.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (Nightly 1543):
- Game: DQMJ3 Professional
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Have you tried updating Citra? Your version is over 300 generations out of date.
that version is recommended for the game
I dont think it is, as Citra usually needs to be updated to make games work
nvm theres something wrong with the rom i think because i can play other games on this exact version without problems
i tested the most recent version btw, doesnt work either
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
Ivcien is correct. Nightly 1543 is recommended for emulating DQMJ3 Professional currently. It’s one of the very few games that require an older build to run properly.
My bad, thanks for letting me know. I’ll keep that in mind for other support cases