Citra crashes instantly when opening ROM

Issue:
I have a Pokemon moon ROM that i have decrypted and randomized. my citra runs other games smooth as butter but no i get this log when i try to run that ROM

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 11
  • CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1778
  • Game: Pokemon Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Crashes as soon as i try opening rom so no screenshot but i have the citra log
    citra_log.txt (5.2 KB)

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

Does the base game run (without the randomization)?

Yes it does, it runs without the randimization but now it crashes instantly

Then the randomization is at fault. Not sure what you want us to do about this. So long as what runs on the 3DS runs, our job is done.

does the log say anything about whats actually causing the crash? telling me the randomizations at fault doesnt really tell me anything now does it?

It tells you that something in your randomization process went wrong. Citra’s log file is an emulation state log, it isn’t a ROM debugger. So it doesn’t actually tell you what is wrong with your randomization, it only gives you clues as to what might be causing a given issue.

We’re not randomization support. So we can’t help you with this. If you think Citra is at fault, please confirm whether the randomization works correctly on the 3DS first. If it doesn’t work on there either, ask the randomization tool author for support (or perhaps look for another tool). If it works there, ask for support here again and we can go from there.