Recently I have been trying to soft reset for a shiny in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire however soon after booting up Citra and loading the game it crashes 10-15 resets in. I tried having task manager open while running the game and realized that Citra was starting up with only ~350mb of memory taken up, but slowly took up more and more memory up to ~1.3gb and then crashes (In the screenshots I wasn’t able to get it to be that high before it crashed). This has happened 20 or so times without fail while I was trying to figure why Citra was crashing. Even if I did nothing in the game like stand still for minutes, Citra would still steadily use up more memory. I believe this happened in the most recent update for Citra Nightly but I have no idea how to fix it.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4200U
- GPU: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1598
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (2 attached, one while the game is running, the other is when its not)
citra_log.txt (4.8 KB)