Citra crashes when Fatalis collects energy to use fire breathing
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: intel® core™ i5-8400 2.80ghz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1733
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (105.5 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1733 HEAD-8dfd9d3
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 496.49
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 5
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all your cheats, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again and see if the issue remains. If it does, please upload another log file.