Citra was working well for several days, then out of nowhere the app would not launch. Ive tried several different strategies including deleting all citra files and reinstalling. All to no avail.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
- GPU: integrated intel Xe graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1910
- Game: NA
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I can not screenshot because it does not open.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: