I was about to play the game however I was asked if I want to update Citra and so I did, unknowingly that it would give me problems like this. I tried everything to get the game working but it just doesn’t want to work and I can’t do anything with it unless it’s fixed. I was able to play Inazuma Eleven CS: Wildfire with it but it was only this game that has been giving me issues. Help!
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.14.6
- CPU: 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1 GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1410
- Game: Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy: Supernova (JPN)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (15.7 KB)