I was playing MHXX and it crashes and/or freezes randomly, really don’t know why since citra never crashed on me last month
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD FX- 6300 six-core
- GPU: NVIDIA 1050ti
- Citra Version: citra nightly 1697
- Game: Monster hunter XX + ENG patch v2
citra_log.txt (453.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1697 HEAD-b3cab3c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 512.95
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Try running the game without the patch and see if the issue remains.