Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Every time I load my game, it crashes. Also, it says ‘Invalid Region’ on the home screen but I’m not sure if that has a difference on this or not.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Intel® Core™ i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.40 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1441
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Don’t have a screenshot as it’s a crash
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1441 HEAD-3410b96
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
If you get
Invalid Region your ROM seems to be corrupted. Based on your log I would assume you edited/randomized your game? In that case it’s ot a Citra issue, ask the creator of the radomizer tool about how to edit the game correctly for Citra.