Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
whenever I try to launch monster hunter 3 ultimate, or monster hunter 4 ultimate Citra immediately crashes and I’m met with the error code “Citra-qt.exe has stopped working”
- Operating System: windows 7
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: AMD RADEON HD 6450
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1778
- Game: monster hunter tri: Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): cant screenshot
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (12.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1778 HEAD-a51b1cd
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD RADEON HD 6450
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
my driver is version 8.812.0.0 btw
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Taband disable Accurate Multiplication. Then try your game again. If the same issue occurs, upload another log file.
citra_log.txt (17.2 KB)
sorry for the silence, I went on a surprise family trip.