Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
The game works perfect until I get into the grass and find a Pokemon, then it completely crashes and the audio keeps running.
The system freezes (I cant even move the pad arrow) so I have to restart the computer, this is happening in both games, exactly the same.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bits
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6500u cpu @ 2.50ghz 2.60ghz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ R5 M335 1GB (with the last driver upgrade)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1319
- Game: Pkm Penumbra Moon and Pokemon Supernova Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I can’t do this, the system totally crashes.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)